FUK is an institution of higher learning that is committed to excellence and integrity in the pursuit of knowledge within an environment that respects diversity, the worth of the individual, academic freedom, a commitment to service learning, and a shared responsibility for applying knowledge and skills to address the interrelated issues that affect the local, national and global communities.
In this regard, FUK is committed to the following core values:
- Truth and integrity in the pursuit, generation, dissemination, and application of knowledge;
- Freedom of thought and expression;
- Respect for diversity and the dignity of the individual;
- Responsibility as stewards of the environment and citizens of the world;
- Excellence in intellectual, personal, and operational endeavours;
- High standards of morals and ethics; and efficient resource management based on the need for cost-effectiveness.
Effects of population density and storage duration on the development of callosobruchus subinnotatus in stored bambara groundnut (vigna subterranean (l.) Verdcourt)
An experiment was conducted in the Entomology Laboratory, Department of Crop Protection, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Maiduguri in 2010. The…
Recently Added Items
Using Decision Tree Data Mining Algorithm to Predict Causes of Road Traffic Accidents, its Prone Locations and Time along Kano–Wudil Highway
Road traffic accidents, the inadvertent crash involving at least one motor vehicle, occurring on a road open to public circulation, in which at least…
Social Media Analytics Driven Counterterrorism Tool to improve Intelligence Gathering towards Combating Terrorism in Nigeria
Terrorism is one of the biggest threats to the peace and stability of Nigeria and has evidently threatened national security and socio-economic…
An Overview of the Management and Control of Aphids (Aphis craccivora) on Groundnut and Cowpea in Nigeria
An overview of the management and control methods of aphids (Aphis craccivora Koch) in Nigeria was carried out in the north eastern part of the…
You have no featured exhibits.